Read time: 50 seconds
Did your accessibility testing provide accurate results?
Why it's important
- Including automated testing throughout development helps catch errors as you build.
- Retrofitting projects to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guides (WCAG) can be a considerable expense for government.
- The Digital Transformation Agency report this expense is up to 30 times the cost of incorporating accessibility progressively.
Steps to take
- Always combine automated testing with ongoing manual testing.
- Read our guide on accessibility testing.
- Integrate tools like axe-core, Lighthouse Audits, or AccessLint.js into your development.
- Use a tool like AccessLint to find accessibility issues in your GitHub pull requests.
- Understand the problems faced by people with slight to extreme vision problems. Use a tool like No Coffee Vision Simulator to simulate:
- colour blindness
- low vision
- visual snow, glare and ghosting
- obstructed visual field
- low contrast sensitivity