Read time: 1 minute
- conducting usability testing
- engaging the Plain English Campaign to review our language, accessibility, navigation, design and layout
- undertaking a Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA audit of this website (underway)
Before publishing content, we also review suggestions from automated tools to improve:
- readability grade level (designed to show how difficult our content is to understand)
- the average time it takes to read our content
Compatibility with tools
- screen readers
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software
- operating system speech packages
Get content in other formats
- audio CD
- large print
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add the web address (URL) of the page the content’s on.
- Describe the format you need, for example audio CD, braille or large print.
- Enter your name and email address.
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your device
- make your device talk to you
- make text larger
- change your colours
- magnify the screen
Tell us what you think, or how we can improve by completing our feedback form.
You can also:
Published by: Digital Citizen Services
Last update: 30 April 2019, first published
Content on this page published with acknowledgement.