Read time: 30 seconds
Digital Citizen Services plan to run at least 4 meet ups a year.
The group will be for anyone interested in:
- inclusive research, design and accessible development
- user research that involves people with disability in a holistic, integrated way
- compliance with international standards such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Register your interest
Join the Adelaide Web Accessibility and Inclusive Design Group by:
- emailing us at: email@example.com
Meet ups (and other events) will be announced through:
- the Australian Cross Government Service Design Community
- our news and events listing
- our email distribution list
Published by: Digital Citizen Services
Last update: 30 April 2019, first published
Content on this page published with acknowledgement.