Read time: 45 seconds
The Office for Digital Government team help organise up to 4 'digital inclusion and a11y accessibility' meetups per year.
The aim is to give everyone an opportunity to connect and discuss online accessibility in an open forum.
The group is for anyone interested in:
- inclusive research, design and accessible development
- user research that involves people with disability in a holistic, integrated way
- compliance with international standards such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- building networks and getting support
Everyone is welcome - you don't have to work for federal, state or local government, or work on government projects.
Register your interest
Join the 'digital inclusion and a11y accessibility' email distribution list by:
- emailing us at: email@example.com
Meet ups (and other events) will be announced through:
- the Australian Cross Government Service Design Community
- our news and events listing
- the email distribution list
If you're working on something interesting that you'd like to share with the group, or have an idea for a speaker at an event - let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 5 July 2019, full page update
Content on this page published with acknowledgement.