19 Jul 2019
21 August: create accessible Word and Portable Document Format (PDF) documents
Read time: 35 seconds
On 21 August 2019, Vision Australia’s Digital Access Team will be holding their first Adelaide session on creating accessible Word and PDF documents:
- apply Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and other best practices
- discover the human need behind inclusive design
- convert Word documents to PDFs
Register to attend with Vision Australia – early bird tickets available until the end of July, or register a group of 4 or more to receive a discount.
- Provider: Digital Access, Vision Australia
- Target audience: designed for a general audience – no prior knowledge of accessibility is required
- Skill level: suitable for everyone who uses Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat DC/Pro
- Cost: $715 - $795
- When: 21 August 2019
- Location: Cliftons Adelaide, 1/80 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
This training aligns with Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard and South Australian Government's Online Accessibility Policy.